Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's been a very productive semester!

I just found out that I am the recipient of the YMA- Fashion Scholarship Fund award for the SECOND YEAR IN A ROW! Click here to find out more about the award.
I am honored and extremely appreciative for the chance of a lifetime - again! I hope with this award, I'll find my way back to New York this summer.
I'll be updating my website this week with new designs and my updated resume - you can check out the progress at http://kerrienrogers.weebly.com/.

Back to that design I posted last week --
This will be one of the designs that will be shown on the runway March 18th, 2011 at the Threads Fashion Show. As I said before, I'm the president this year so this is my opportunity to put together the best fashion show yet - and it's looking to be that way!
This year the fashion show will be on UNCG's Campus in the Elliott University Center Cone Ballroom. There will be about 550 tickets for sale through UNCG's box office. I'll post a link to buy tickets soon!
2011 is looking to be even better than 2010 - if that's even possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment