Monday, March 21, 2011

Threads Fashion Show Images

Wow! What a great event! We sold 480 tickets, and have gotten nothing but positive feed back from our audience members and our department! Go THREADS!

My outfit! Dress from Anthropologie, photo by Camille Brown


Me and my Treasurer Amy Vafai, Photo by Camille Brown


Finale - Hannah and I on stage, she's wearing a dress made by DiAndrea Campbell, Ashley Corsi, and Rachel Fischer-shultz, photo by Camille Brown

Here's some images of my designs:


Modeled by Chelsea Cannon, photo by Song Ahn


Modeled by Victoria Kim, photo by Camille Brown




Modeled by Ashley Corsi, Photo by Camille Brown


Our Star model Hannah Payne getting finishing touches on the dress I made her, Photo by Camille Brown


Me putting finishing touches for my dress modeled by Ashley Corsi, Photo by Camille Brown

1 comment:

  1. Kerrie, you always come out with amazing work and one of the people I look up to. I can't believe you'll be graduating soon and can't be president anymore but it's going to be hard for someone to fill in your place and do a great of a job as you do. And congrats to THREADS for all of the accomplishments and awards!

    Cup of Fashion

    ReplyDelete