I snapped a newly reunited, cuddly couple on the way to one of the busiest subway connections in the city. I wandered to Union Square honestly to quench my coffee craving at the Dunkin Donuts (which is the only place my meal plan works on the weekends). So I was pleased to find a buzzing farmers market circling the park. The pathways were littered with people investigating all the tents which held various things; produce, pies, meats, homeless animals, jewelry, and I even found a yarn tent, which sells yarn spun from the sheep that live about an hour and half away.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Union Square Farmers Market
I snapped a newly reunited, cuddly couple on the way to one of the busiest subway connections in the city. I wandered to Union Square honestly to quench my coffee craving at the Dunkin Donuts (which is the only place my meal plan works on the weekends). So I was pleased to find a buzzing farmers market circling the park. The pathways were littered with people investigating all the tents which held various things; produce, pies, meats, homeless animals, jewelry, and I even found a yarn tent, which sells yarn spun from the sheep that live about an hour and half away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment